Magnolia Residential & Commercial
Heating & Cooling
Quality HVAC services done right the first time.
Welcome to your local Riverside, CA top rated air conditioning and or heating repair service and installation company. MAGNOLIA Heating & Air Conditioning, is the Riverside, CA HVAC Service of choice for complete customer satisfaction. Our experienced Riverside HVAC contractors are skilled in both commercial and residential services, and we can get the job done whether you need residential air conditioning service and repair, commercial remodeling or new construction.
The team of professionals here at MAGNOLIA Heating & Air Conditioning, takes pride in being the Riverside HVAC Service that past clients are always recommending. We believe the quick and competent service and highly competitive rates will leave you more than satisfied in the level of work and value of price we provide. All you have to do is look at our past customers’ loyalty to see why.
Our Heating & AC professionals understand how important it is to treat every home and business with the highest level of respect, and to offer detailed communication about the project every step of the way. We will always be completely honest about your options, and we won’t try to sell you a service that you simply don’t need.
As an experienced Riverside, CA HVAC Contractor, we also understand that HVAC improvements are often trying experiences for the people who have to deal with them. This is why our Riverside HVAC Contractors always consider the impact their work has on business and homeowners, and how it affects other contractors working on the project. Our flexibility never gets in the way of performing at the highest standards, though, and we are certain that you will quickly become one of our satisfied customers after the job is done.
Whether the project is big or small, new construction or repair, commercial or residential, we will always see that it’s done right the first time.
Service, repair and installation of heating and air conditioning is often a necessity.
Most importantly, the entire heating and air conditioning system needs to be safe and stable. It needs to be able to withstand the outdoor elements and operate reliably under the harshest conditions. Your heating or air conditioning system shouldn't 'fade' when temperatures get really hot or cold outside.
All of our installers are craftsmen. Our service personnel are seasoned technicians backed by 60 years of experience, and they know how heating and cooling units should perform.
Many people think they know how to install a heater, furnace or air conditioning system. However, not everyone can repair, service and or install a heating, furnace and air conditioning system that's safe, reliable and has outstanding performance. We provide our employees' with training, and the employees' we choose to represent our company are naturally conscientious towards our customer's particular needs. That's the foundational premise that Magnolia Heating and Cooling was founded upon, and it's still our approach in caring for the needs of our Magnolia Heating & Cooling customer's and friends. If our goals are similar to your goals, look over our website and, please, give us a call.
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling has been in Business for over 60 years.
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling GUARANTEE’S our service, products and craftsmanship.
- Over 67% of Magnolia Heating and Cooling customers are referrals.
- Newer equipment technology can often save you $45.00 to $85.00 per month on your heating and air conditioner operating costs.
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling meet’s or beat’s our competitors pricing on heaters, furnaces and air conditioning repair, service, parts and installation.
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling performs to the highest standards and honors all of our commitments.
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling is an Edison Quality Installation and Quality Maintenance approved contractor.
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling has always been in good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Magnolia Heating and Cooling always informs our customer's of available Manufacturers’ Rebate Programs and shows them how they may be used to reduce out of pocket cost.
- We provide several different financing options, including 12 months same as cash no interest O.A.C.
And, we've been working here locally for over 60 years.